We are an award winning company based on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park in North Wales. We work with clients throughout the UK and internationally.
We sell and make software for organisations to improve collaboration, data management, teaching and learning. Formed in 2000, we grew out of the School of Education at the University of Bangor where the co-founders worked on innovative online teaching and learning projects.
We have deliberately structured our company to meet our vision of an organisation that:
- provides high quality software.
- provides personalised, timely support and services.
- is agile and responsive to the organisations we work with.
- provides a family friendly working environment.
- ensures working practices are sustainable in terms of the environment, economy and society.
We have a varied client base, ranging from local authorities, schools, colleges, non-profit organisations, international businesses and charities.
Our clients include:
- The Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead
- North Lanarkshire Council
- Flamble IT
- Iris Guard
- Mineral Resources Worldwide
- SMC Design
- Aids Prevention in Nigeria
- Many individual Schools and Academies